I am a Ph.D. candidate in
Interactive Intelligent Systems Lab (IIS-Lab)
at The University of Tokyo, supervised by
I received my master's degree in the same lab at The University of Tokyo in 2020, and B.S. at Shanghai Jiao Tong University, surprivised by
My research interest is Human-computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Vision (CV), and Machine Learning (ML). In particular, I work on Interactive Machine Learning/Teaching, building interaction techonology and applications to support the creation of customized ML models. I also create CV applications, such as dancing support systems and semantic-aware image processing tools. Please be free to contact me if you would like to work with us.
- Mar. 2021 Received Designing Future Society Fellowship to support my projects.
- Jan. 2021 Received Student Encouragement Award of my presentation at IPSJ UBI.
- Dec. 2020 Gave a presentation of my master's work at IPSJ UBI.
- Sep. 2020 Received my master's degree at UTokyo and become a Ph.D. student at IIS-Lab.
- Apr. 2020 Joined World-leading Innovative Graduate Study Program: Co-designing Future Society (WINGS-CFS) program at UTokyo.